onsdag 27 februari 2013

MewTwo WIP 5


Legs are done (finally)

I had some trouble making a pattern for the "skin". First I tried to make a huge pair of pants from an old bed sheet, and cut away the excess fabric. But that didn’t turn out as I had hoped, so I scratched that and went for the same method I made the tail: Packtejp (packet tape).


At this point I realized that I could not move my leg, so I stopped here and just mirrored the pattern for the other leg. I cut out the fabric with quite a lot of seam allowance, to allow for extra movement. I sew the four parts together and did some final adjustments.

We will see if I later do something to fasten the “skin” to the foam/tights. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar