söndag 6 januari 2013

Creativity


My mother invited me to a revue at the local theatre. It was fun, and it triggered my will to stand on a stage again. I haven’t played theatre since 2008. I’m not sure if I want to go to a “theater club”; my confidence in improvisation is not high enough. I want to have a script and rehears and perform. I don’t want to play games.

It would be great if I also could combine theatre with cosplay. Oh wait. I can. Cosplay skits and CMVs!
To do cosplay skits has passed my mind before, and I was close to actually do one for NärCon last summer. I was however alone, and my will to do a solo skit was not high enough.

I do want to do cosplay skits, or CMVs, or just to act and perform in general. But I don’t want to do it alone. It seems to be very hard to find people to do something like this with. I need to find a cosplayer who lives relatively close by, and is able to meet and rehears often. I need to know that said cosplayer has the same will and motivation as me, I don’t want him/her to leave in the middle of rehearsals, or the day before the convention. I need a good idea for a skit/CMV. I need a place to rehears. There is just so much that stands in the way. But I have the will.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar